TSD presents : July - August Mission!

Nraas Woo-hooer & Risky Woo-hoo
busymumof1
Automated Spellchecker

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 25 in 54 posts
RE: Nraas Woo-hooer & Risky Woo-hoo
When I first got it, I played it with the default settings. I did'nt end up with too many unwanted pregnancies, but instead had sims woohooing like cats on heat or something. Roll I turned off all autonomous settings and reduced the percentage for risky woohoo to 25%. If I remember rightly, you can end a sims unwanted pregnancy with MC too.

[Image: hlTEp12.png]
Autism is not a tragedy- Ignorance is.
12-02-2011 05:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
jenny
The Hopper of Worlds

Thanks Given: 570
Thanks Received: 455 in 600 posts
The mods for some reason aren't there to download! so go to the last page and someone posted the links......just so you all know. I'm sure twallan will update it soon.

12-02-2011 05:35 AM
Daniel
Anonymous Source Handler

Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Received: 35 in 155 posts
(12-02-2011 05:35 AM)jenny Wrote:  The mods for some reason aren't there to download! so go to the last page and someone posted the links......just so you all know. I'm sure twallan will update it soon.

Woo-hooer and Kama Simtra were updated today so you should all go check that out and update.

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]
Come Check Out New York City at http://sims3newyork.blogspot.com/
12-02-2011 10:45 AM
The following 2 users say Thank You to Daniel for this post:
jenny, samkat
samkat
Imperial Kittyness, Purr-purr

Thanks Given: 2,112
Thanks Received: 1,822 in 1,772 posts
Yes, MC can be used to end pregnancies. Did it by accident one time with one of my sims. I was going to do something else, but one of my crazy cats jumped on my keyboard, just as I was getting ready to click on an option, and I clicked on the wrong one.
And thanks for the heads-up, Daniel. I usually check over there once a week, just to see what he's updated. Will go DL his new version tonight.
12-02-2011 11:47 AM
Deelightful
Dee-Fickle-Lightful aka The Squirrel
Administrators

Thanks Given: 5,386
Thanks Received: 7,143 in 6,921 posts
(12-01-2011 11:58 AM)samkat Wrote:  Anyway, what I want to do, is have a "high-class" hooker - sort of like "Squirrel-Tooth Alice" (aka Libby Thompson) of Sweetwater, Texas. I even like her name. I mean, what's not to like about "Squirrel-Tooth"? Or maybe Heidi Fleiss and her band of reknowns.
I just need to know if it's an actual paying career - with different levels - and if they can work from home. If they have to meet the client, then I'll maybe make a brothel. Something elegant on the outside - maybe an old Victorian or Georgian manor - and really tacky on the inside. Heck, you guys could even design a brothel for me over in yout "tacky" thread.

I want this to happen so bad! So I went to have a looksie at Twallan's Kama Simtra. I hope this is useful to you.

Quote:Renown To Payment Multiple

The maximum amount of funds that are transferred after a successful woohoo, when the sim is registered as a Professional, as a multiple of Renown
Default: 20

Show Register As Professional NEW

Whether to display the "Register" interaction on the phone
Default: 1

Skill Points NEW

The number of woohoos needed to achieve each level of skill
Note: It is invalid to enter a value less than one[quote]

12-02-2011 09:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Sita
Bright Lights

Thanks Given: 692
Thanks Received: 827 in 812 posts
I don't think I want my Survivors woohooing with one another so I won't put these in yet.

Realist + Hopeless Romantic = Hopeless Realist...

http://www.simechoes.org/ Sims 1 :) 2 Cheeky 3 Nod SimCityKill Me Now Simblr ;)

Sita's Sim Worlds
12-04-2011 09:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
ahr404
Paperboy

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 4 in 15 posts
(12-01-2011 08:55 AM)ATS Sandy Wrote:  About the teens woo-hoo, from a discussion we had I don't remember where, it seems the Twallan's Woo-hooer is enough, and that the Twoftmamma's mod is redundant. I wanted to check what would happen in my game if I removed it (I have both), but totally forgot...

I only have Woohooer (well and Twallan's SP and MC, but not the Twoftmamma mod) and I have pregnant teens in my town - in fact I had pregnancies all over the place, so I had to tweak my settings. That's what I get for letting them all run free. I'm not sure if you have to have SP for teen pregnancies or if Woohooer will do it on its own.

I got my pregnant teen clothes from PoppySim and they worked great. The teens changed into them automatically.

Not sure about the Kama Simtra thing - do I want negative moodlets from bad woohoo? How long does it take to get good?
12-04-2011 04:06 PM
The following 2 users say Thank You to ahr404 for this post:
ATS Sandy, Miss Kaboom
ATS Sandy
Sims Daily Darling

Thanks Given: 1,451
Thanks Received: 2,997 in 4,904 posts
I don't have the Karma Simtra, but my Sims have moodlets after woo-hoo (not "bad" as far I as remember, but "relaxed" or "worried", most of the time).

12-04-2011 11:22 PM
Keely
ModBot: Just Add Coffee

Thanks Given: 249
Thanks Received: 141 in 374 posts
Not sure about the Kama Simtra thing - do I want negative moodlets from bad woohoo? How long does it take to get good?

The negative moodlets from bad woohoo aren't all that big of a deal - I can't recall them being too high (maybe a -10 or a -20?). And it actually takes a while to get "good" at the woohoo - you sims have to do it a lot. Once they get to a level 5 or so, you are much more likely to get a "satisfied" moodlet than then "unsatisfied" moodlet. Once they max out the woohoo skill, other adult sims around them will get a positive moodlet ("orgasmic presence") just for being around your maxed out sim. If you are considering this mod I would have to say that the Karma Simtra has not really affected my gameplay (in terms of moodlets, amount of woohooing, etc), it has just added some humor to my game.
12-05-2011 04:10 AM
ahr404
Paperboy

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 4 in 15 posts
OK you're talking me into this one! "Orgasmic presence"!Spit Where does Twallan come up with some of this stuff? Gotta get me that!
12-05-2011 05:09 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts

website security